Developing and introducing measures for transparency and honestly incensement in the work of EEA
The project was financed by the European Social Fund and Bulgarian state budget through the Operational Programme Administrative Capacity.
The main project aim is to guarantee transparency and honestly in the EEA activities. Some of its specific aims are:
- increasing the publicity and the access to the information for the citizens and the business representatives about the administrative activities and the services provided by EEA
- increasing the protection against possible opportunities for corruption in EEA
- increasing the public confidence in EEA and encouragement of the active participation of the publicity in the processes of decision making and control for the questions connected with the energy efficiency.
In the process of the project implementation were achieved some of the following results:
- Creation of registers and data bases with the information about the state of the energy efficiency in the country.
- Redesign/expansion of the EEA Internet site.
- Creation of online form for contact with the administration, 4 discussion forums and online informational bulletins.